1. We expect our students to challenge what they think they are capable of and exceed these expectations.
2. We have exceptionally high expectations for the behaviour and achievement of all students.
3. We never lower these expectations for anyone but increase the level of support for those who need it.
4. No student can take away another’s right to learn.
5. We have a relentless focus on the quality of our teaching and learning.
6. We say what we do and do what we say.
7. Our curriculum enables students to define their aspirations and then to achieve them.
8. Our students are prepared for learning and their learning prepares them for life.
9. Our students receive meaningful praise, have their achievements recognised and are proud of who they are.
10. We are driven by principles and rely on consistently applied, effective systems.